With all pieces equipped, an additional 4 Minions can be summoned (3 pieces + 1 set bonus). With the base allowable Minion of 1, this set makes it possible to summon a total of 5 minions. With the right buffs and accessories, a total of 10 minions can be summoned (see tips).
Pieces[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Removing a piece of the armor causes the minion cap to drop, and any minions that were summonable due to its boost will despawn immediately.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A full set of Pygmy Minions is able to devastate most Hardmode enemies, but minion movement limitations may mean some required help from the player in many situations, however, the Pygmies cannot/will not attack enemies in the air if they are too far, like Duke Fishron, so the Optic Staff can be more helpful in this situation.
- The Tiki armor currently allows you to achieve the second highest minion boost if you have it equipped along with the Pygmy Necklace, Necromantic Scroll, and Papyrus Scarab, and the Summoning and Bewitched buffs, which pushes the minion count to 10 (1 from base, 3 from accessories, 2 from buffs, and 4 from armor). The highest minion count is 11 and comes from using the Stardust armor (1 on helmet, 2 on chest, 2 on pants), along with the previously mentioned equipment and buffs. This is not counting the Stardust Guardian, or sentry style minions, which can increase this number by up to 5 for 16 minions total.
- Tiki armor is the most powerful summoner armor set pre-Moon Lord, even in terms of defense, that a player can obtain without a Mythril or Orichalcum anvil.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Updated female sprite.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.