|Deactivated (top) and activated (bottom) timers.|
Timers can also be activated and deactivated using other mechanism activation items. For example, a Switch on the same path of wires will toggle a timer on and off. Multiple timers on the same circuit will also repeatedly toggle each other on and off.
1, 3, and 5 Second Timers are crafted (except on , where they are bought from the Mechanic), while 1/2 and 1/4 Second Timers are bought from the Mechanic.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a timer A activates another timer B with the same duration, B will trigger before A (thereby deactivating A before it can trigger again).
- Exiting a world and re-entering it resets all Timers to their inactive state.
- The Crab Engine and Bird Engine methods can be used to produce a similar effect at faster intervals.
- Timers are considered background objects when placed, so they do not block any creatures from passing through them.
- On the , timers are bought from the versionMechanic instead of being crafted, due to the fact that watches are unobtainable in this version.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced the 1/2 and 1/4 second timers.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199:
- No longer sold by the Mechanic.
- Re-added crafting recipes.
- Mobile 1.2.6508:
- Now sold by the Mechanic.
- No longer craftable.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, bought from the Mechanic.