|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||21 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 3503
The Tin Pickaxe is an early-game pickaxe that has the same power (35%) as the Cactus Pickaxe and its alternate ore version, the Copper Pickaxe. Compared with the Copper Pickaxe, the Tin Pickaxe deals 1 extra damage, has a +1 longer range, and has a slightly faster mining speed. Like other low-tier pickaxes, it can mine blocks and ores weaker than Meteorite (which can be mined with a Tungsten Pickaxe or better).
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Crafting recipe reduced from 12 bars to 8 bars.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.