- Internal Item ID: 707
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, and Old-gen console versions of Terraria.|
The Tin Watch is a low-tier watch. The Copper Watch is an alternate to it. When equipped in an accessory slot or simply held in the inventory, a clock will appear in the upper-right corner of the playing screen, revealing the in-game time accurate to the last hour. An hour of Terraria game time is equivalent to one minute of real-world time.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- According to the watches, Daytime begins at exactly 4:30 AM and Nighttime begins at exactly 7:30 PM.
- When accessories are worn that cause the time, position and/or depth to be displayed simultaneously, the position is displayed at the top, with the depth in the middle and the time at the bottom.
- It must be equipped to work in the Old-gen console version. It will not display the time if it is in your inventory.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now works while in the inventory and time is displayed on the right side instead of the left.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where watches show 2 colons ':' when displaying time.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from PS4’s 1.0.750.0 update. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: ()
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1.
- Now works while in the inventory and time is displayed on the right side instead of the left.
- Console-Release: Introduced, used to craft the 5 Second Timer.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced, but uncraftable.