Tin armor is an alternate to Copper Armor, and is also one of the simplest craftable armor sets in the game. It takes a total of 60 Tin Bars to craft a full suit, this translates to 180 Tin Ore to craft all the necessary bars for this armor.
It consists of a Tin Helmet, Tin Chainmail and Tin Greaves.
A full set grants a basic 5 defense plus a set bonus of 2 defense, which equals a total of 7 defense. That means a full set of tin armor grants 1 more defense than its copper counterpart.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The headpiece for the Tin armor seems to have pigtails, where its Copper counterpart has a hair bun.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.