|Tooltip||Increases melee knockback|
Increases the size of melee weapons
- Internal Item ID: 536
The Titan Glove is a Hardmode accessory that doubles player-inflicted melee knockback. On the Desktop version, it also increases the size of melee weapons by 10%. The Titan Glove has a
14.29*1/7 (14.29%) chance of being dropped by Mimics.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Combining this with a Legendary or Heavy Slap Hand sports the highest overall knockback of any weapon in the game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Titan Glove bears a resemblance to the Titan's Mitt from the Legend of Zelda series that appears in the installments A Link to the Past and A Link between Worlds. The Titan's Mitt is similar to the Titan Glove in that increases the strength of the player, allowing them to lift heavy boulders.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Autoswing effect removed and given to Feral Claws, now has new effect of increasing melee weapons' size.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now gives autoswing to all melee weapons.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Now affects only melee knockback correctly.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.