- Not to be confused with Titanium armor.
On the Old-gen console and versions, the full set grants 45 defense, 30% increased ranged damage, 20% chance to not consume ammo, 10% increased movement speed and 20% increased ranged critical strike chance. It also gives a 28% chance to not consume ammo as a set bonus. Each separate piece of Titan armor has an 11% chance to be dropped by Ocram, or can otherwise be crafted.
Set[edit | edit source]
|Note: The stat bonuses are exclusive to Old-gen console and .|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Titan armor is the ranged variant of the console/3DS exclusive armors. The melee variant is Dragon armor, and the magic variant is Spectral armor.
- Only the armor's reduced ammo-consumption bonuses are only additive. All others' are multiplicative. This means that, when pairing a full set of Titan Armor (5% + 5% + 10% + 28%) with the Ammo Box buff (20%) and a Megashark (50%), there is a 79.2% (
1 - (1 - (5% + 5% + 10% + 28%)) * (1 - 20%) * (1 - 50%)) chance to not consume ammo.
- Titan Armor goes well with the Vulcan Repeater and Megashark due to its reduced ammo-consumption set bonus which grants an extra 28% chance not to consume ammo.
- Excluding Vortex armor, The Titan Armor Set is superior to any PC Ranged armors in terms of saving ammunition, but does not add an effect like Shroomite armor's invisibility. In addition, Titan armor has lower Defense.
- Wearing Titan Leggings will cause you to emit a pulsating aura, even if the rest of the set isn't worn.
- It has a chance to drop from Ocram, so you may not have to get all the other Hardmode armor sets.
- Despite Titan Armor being so costly to craft, it has nowhere near the highest defense available.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Greek Mythology, Titans are the second generation of divine beings, and the ancestors of the Olympian gods.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.933.1: Now vanity, only obtainable from the Traveling Merchant. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now vanity, only obtainable from the Traveling Merchant. ()
- Console 1.09: Titan armor can now be crafted with Titanium instead of Adamantite.
- Console 1.02:
- Crafting requirements (of souls) reduced. Old recipes: Helmet needed 20 Souls of Blight, Mail and Leggings needed 20 Souls of Blight and Sight.
- Sprite updated. The old sprite was a re-color of Gold armor: .
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11964: Titan armor can now be crafted with Orichalcum, Palladium, or Titanium armor pieces.
- Mobile 1.2.7901: Defense reduced from 58 to 45
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Sprite updated to match Console 1.02.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.