|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||24 Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 1203
The Titanium Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Titanium Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are functionally identical. However, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers.
Its best modifier is Demonic, as it does not have any knockback, and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Early into Hardmode, save your Titanium Bars for armor and weapons, as the pickaxes and drills one tier down (made from Mythril Bars or Orichalcum Bars) will mine the same blocks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Bar requirement slightly increased from 18 to 20 Bars.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Bar requirement slightly increased from 18 to 20 Bars.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Bar requirement slightly increased from 18 to 20 Bars.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.