We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
|Defense||: 49 / : 34 / : 30 (set)|
|Set Bonus||Attacking generates a defensive barrier of titanium shards|
- Internal Buff ID: 306
- Not to be confused with Titan armor.
The Titanium armor set is an armor set crafted from Titanium Bars, and is the alternative to Adamantite armor. Like many Hardmode armors, it has three different headgear/helmet options, allowing the player to focus on magical, melee, or ranged combat. Crafting a one-helmet set requires 59 Titanium Bars, made from 295 Titanium Ore. Crafting all five pieces requires 85 Titanium Bars or 425 Titanium Ore.
When the full set is equipped, striking an enemy with a melee, ranged, or magic weapon, or having an enemy be hit by a minion or sentry, will grant the Titanium Barrier buff, in which titanium shards spawn that will rotate around the player and damage enemies who come in contact with them. There can be a total of 7 shards spinning around the player, each dealing over 50 damage, incapable of achieving critical strikes, and lasting 10 seconds. The shards will immediately spawn again after hitting an enemy, regardless of damage class.
When the full set is equipped, striking an enemy with a melee, ranged, or magic weapon, or having an enemy be hit by a minion or sentry, will grant the Shadow Dodge buff, which allows the player to dodge the next attack dealt by an enemy. It has a cooldown of 30 / 20 seconds.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Dragon Breastplate ()||Mythril Anvil|
|Dragon Greaves ()|
|Dragon Mask ()|
|Spectral Armor ()|
|Spectral Headgear ()|
|Spectral Subligar ()|
|Titan Helmet ()|
|Titan Leggings ()|
|Titan Mail ()|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Most dyes do not affect the color of this armor much, with a few exceptions like Intense Rainbow Dye.
- On the Old-gen console version, Dragon armor, Spectral armor, and Titan armor can be crafted with Titanium armor pieces. However the , effectively being equivalent to Console 1.02, offers no such substitution.
- A Lightning Aura sentry can be used to continuously refresh the Titanium Barrier set bonus, though Target Dummies cannot be exploited for this purpose. Traps will not trigger the set bonus at all.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: The full set bonus has been changed to providing a barrier of titanium shards instead of Shadow Dodge. The Shadow Dodge set bonus is now the Holy Protection set bonus from the Hallowed armor.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Internal cooldown of Shadow Dodge passed from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Bar requirement slightly increased.
- Fixed exploit where shadow dodge buff wouldn't be removed if its the last buff in a full buff list.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Fixed a bug involving having a large number of buffs causing the player to become invincible. (Buff slots were increased fixing the bug)
- Desktop 1.2.1: Updated female sprite.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.09: Dragon armor, Spectral armor, and Titan armor can now be crafted with Titanium armor pieces.
- Mobile 1.2.11964: Dragon armor, Spectral armor, and Titan armor can now be crafted with Orichalcum, Palladium, or Titanium armor pieces.