|Use time||25 Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 1202
The Titanium Pickaxe is a Hardmode pickaxe, the pickaxe alternative to the Titanium Drill. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are functionally identical, except that the Titanium Pickaxe inflicts knockback, whereas the Titanium Drill does not. Unlike drills, pickaxes can be reforged with all melee modifiers, including those that modify size, speed, and/or knockback.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Early into Hardmode, save your Titanium for armor and weapons, as the pickaxes and drills one tier down (made from Mythril Bars or Orichalcum Bars) will mine the same blocks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Bar requirement slightly increased.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Bar requirement slightly increased.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Bar requirement slightly increased.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.