Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 1202
The Titanium Pickaxe is a Hardmode pickaxe and the pickaxe alternative to the Titanium Drill, having a slower mining speed but longer range and benefiting from mining speed bonuses. Its alternate ore counterpart, the Adamantite Pickaxe, is slightly weaker than the Titanium Pickaxe.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Early into Hardmode, save your Titanium for armor and weapons, as the pickaxes and drills one tier down (made from Mythril Bars or Orichalcum Bars) will mine the same blocks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Bar requirement slightly increased.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Bar requirement slightly increased.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Bar requirement slightly increased.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.