|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||Briefly become invulnerable after striking an enemy|
|Buff duration||30 20 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||You will dodge the next attack|
|Sell||7 20 (set)|
- Internal Buff ID: 59
The Titanium armor set is an armor set crafted from Titanium Bars, and is the alternative to Adamantite armor. Like many Hardmode armors, it has three different headgear/helmet options, allowing the player to focus on magical, melee, or ranged combat. Crafting a one-helmet set requires 59 Titanium Bars, made from 295 Titanium Ore. Crafting all five pieces requires 85 Titanium Bars or 425 Titanium Ore.
When the full set is equipped, striking an enemy with a melee, ranged, or magic weapon will grant a buff called Shadow Dodge. This buff remains active for 30 (20 ) seconds and grants you 2 seconds of invulnerability the next time you otherwise would take damage. The buff also has an internal cooldown of 30 seconds, meaning you may not activate it less than thirty seconds after the buff was last granted.
While Shadow Dodge is active it will also create two semi-transparent clones of the player on either side of the player's current position. They will mimic any actions you make and are merely a visual indicator of when you have the buff.
Shadow Dodge may be dispelled at any time by right-clicking the buff icon.
Set[edit | edit source]
Helmet variants[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Old-gen Console version[edit | edit source]
Mobile version[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The clones will copy all aspects of the player but the face, including armor, colors, weapons, accessories, and hooks.
- The length of invincibility is affected by the Cross Necklace and any item built from it.
- This effect will also block fall damage, but will not prevent debuffs such as the poison from dart traps.
- Most dyes don't affect the color of this armor much, with a few exceptions like Intense Rainbow Dye.
- The high stats of this armor along with its Shadow Dodge ability makes this armor last well for the rest of the game up until late to end Hardmode.
- If wearing a vanity item or another armor piece in the Helmet social slot, the shadow dodge clones will be missing a head.
- If a nearby critter/enemy is hit by a Fallen Star, it will activate the armor bonus.
- Using this armor, and the Black Belt/Master Ninja Gear during a Dungeon Guardian leaves an approximate 10% (1/10) Chance of surviving a hit while the set bonus is on cool down, and while active a 100% (1/1) Chance of surviving while the set bonus is active and a 20% (1/5) Chance of surviving upon being inflicted by damage from a prior source, making this set a great preference for the Dungeon Guardian fight if a player chooses so.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Internal cooldown of Shadow Dodge passed from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Bar requirement slightly increased.
- Fixed exploit where shadow dodge buff wouldn't be removed if its the last buff in a full buff list.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Fixed a bug involving having a large number of buffs causing the player to become invincible. (Buff slots were increased fixing the bug)
- Desktop 1.2.1: Updated female sprite.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.09: Dragon armor, Spectral armor, and Titan armor can now be crafted with Titanium armor pieces.
- Mobile 1.2.11964 Easter Update: Dragon armor, Spectral armor, and Titan armor can now be crafted with Orichalcum, Palladium, or Titanium armor pieces.