We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Use time||26 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Has a chance to cause bleeding|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot regenerate life|
|Internal Item ID: 1876 / 5010|
|Console/Mobile/3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the console, mobile, and 3DS versions of Terraria.|
Tizona is a sword exclusive to the Console and Mobile version. It has the ability to cause the Bleeding debuff on impact. It can auto-swing, and acts in the same way as Excalibur in that the player cannot turn while swinging. When swung, a yellow/red fire animation is shown, similar to Meteor armor and the Fiery Greatsword (though it does not activate the On Fire! debuff). It is in the same tier as Tonbogiri.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies can never regenerate health in any way, so Bleeding inflicted by this weapon will actually damage enemies, instead of preventing natural health regeneration.
- The True Excalibur and True Night's Edge do more damage, have projectile attacks, and are easier to obtain, although they rely on the luck of a Solar Eclipse happening.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tizona is one of the swords carried by the medieval knight Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar, El Cid Campeador (Lord champion), which was used to fight the Moors in Spain according to the epic poem Cantar del Mio Cid.
- The name Tizona translates to burning stick, firebrand. Despite this, the tizona won't inflict On Fire!.
- On the collector's edition poster, it is said to give slowness instead of bleeding.
History[edit | edit source]
Console Version[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.02: Sprite updated, the old sprite changed from as follows: , being a recolor of Excalibur:
- Console-Release: Introduced.
Mobile Version[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
Version[edit | edit source]
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Adamantite |
|Ore • Bar • Beam • Beam Wall • Forge Pickaxe • Drill • Waraxe • Chainsaw • Sword • Repeater • Glaive • Armor Tizona • Vulcan Repeater • Tonbogiri • Suspicious Looking Skull|
| Console/Mobile/3DS only items|
|Weapons & Ammunition||Egg Cannon • Sharanga • Tizona • Tonbogiri • Vulcan Repeater • Spectral Arrow • Vulcan Bolt • Heart Arrow • Holy Hand Grenade • Roman Candle • Zapinator|
|Armors, Accessories & Vanity items||Dragon armor • Titan armor • Spectral armor • Boots of Ostara • Valentine Ring • Sparkly Wings • Fabulous Outfit • George's Tuxedo • Oktober Locks • Dirndl Blouse • Dirndl Skirt • Alpine Hat • Lederweste • Lederhosen • Festive Top Hat • Mythical Costume • Monokuma • Shiren • Monomi • Toro|
|Pets||Beeswax • Brain • Broken Heart Crystal • Cabbage • Golden Seaweed • Holiday Bauble • Mysterious Package • Old Walking Stick • Petri Dish • Pot o' Gold • Shiny Black Slab • Suspicious Looking Apple • Turkey Feather • Vial of Blood • Wolf Fang|
|Music Boxes||Music Box (Ocean) • Music Box (Snow) • Music Box (Space) • Music Box (Tutorial)|
|Banners||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Arch Wyvern • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Vampire Miner|
|Other||Ocram Trophy • Soul of Blight • Suspicious Looking Skull • Wiesnbräu • Strange Looking Tombstone • Rainbow Piece • Cursed Stuffing • Horn 'o' Plenty • Red Envelope • Firecracker|