|Use time||26 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Has a chance to cause bleeding|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot regenerate life|
|Internal Item ID: 5010|
|Console/Mobile/3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the console, mobile, and 3DS versions of Terraria.|
The Tizona is a post-Ocram sword that has the ability to cause the Bleeding debuff on impact. It can auto-swing, and prevents the player from turning while swinging. When swung, a yellow/red fire animation is shown, similar the Fiery Greatsword (though it does not inflict the On Fire! debuff).
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Console, Mobile, and 3DS versions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies can never regenerate health in any way, so Bleeding inflicted by this weapon will actually damage enemies, instead of preventing natural health regeneration.
- For some players, the Tizona is unnecessary to craft because of its inferior stats. The True Excalibur and True Night's Edge do more damage, have projectile attacks, and are easier to obtain, although they do rely on the luck of a Solar Eclipse happening.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tizona is one of the swords carried by the medieval knight Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar, El Cid Campeador (Lord champion), which was used to fight the Moors in Spain according to the epic poem Cantar del Mio Cid.
- The name Tizona translates to burning stick, firebrand. Despite this, the tizona won't inflict On Fire!.
- On the Collector's Edition poster, it is said to give Slowness instead of Bleeding.
History[edit | edit source]
Console Version[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.02: Sprite updated, the old sprite changed from as follows: , being a recolor of Excalibur:
- Console-Release: Introduced.
Mobile Version[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
Version[edit | edit source]
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Adamantite |
|Ore • Bar • Beam • Beam Wall • Forge Pickaxe • Drill • Waraxe • Chainsaw Sword • Glaive • Repeater Armor Tizona • Vulcan Repeater • Tonbogiri • Suspicious Looking Skull|
| Titanium |
|Ore • Bar • Titanstone Block • Titanstone Block Wall • Forge Pickaxe • Drill • Waraxe • Chainsaw • Sword • Repeater • Trident • Armor Tizona • Vulcan Repeater • Tonbogiri • Suspicious Looking Skull|