The Tizona is a post-Ocram sword that has the ability to cause the Bleeding debuff on impact. It can auto-swing, and prevents the player from turning while swinging. When swung, a yellow/red fire animation is shown, similar to the Fiery Greatsword (though it does not inflict the On Fire! debuff).
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
- Enemies can never regenerate health in any way, so Bleeding inflicted by this weapon will actually damage enemies, instead of preventing natural health regeneration.
- For some players, the Tizona is unnecessary to craft because of its inferior stats. The True Excalibur and True Night's Edge do more damage, have projectile attacks, and are easier to obtain, although they do rely on the luck of a Solar Eclipse happening.
- Tizona is one of the swords carried by the medieval knight Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar, El Cid Campeador (Lord champion), which was used to fight the Moors in Spain according to the epic poem Cantar del Mio Cid.
- The name Tizona translates to either burning stick or firebrand. Despite this, the Tizona won't inflict On Fire!.
- On the Collector's Edition poster, it is said to give Slow instead of Bleeding.