We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Environment||Underground Desert • Sandstorm|
|AI Type||Worm AI|
|Max Life||80 / 160 (176)|
The Tomb Crawler is a burrowing enemy found in the Underground Desert. Following the same AI pattern as Giant Worms, it moves through solid blocks to attack the player by charging. The sound of its burrowing grows louder and faster as it draws near. Like many other worm-type enemies, its head segment deals more damage on contact, but is also the part of its body most vulnerable to damage.
Parts[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tomb Crawlers will always be 6–10 segments long.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.