|Tooltip||Increases block placement range by 1|
- Internal Item ID: 407
The Toolbelt is an accessory item purchased from the Goblin Tinkerer for
100000*10 that increases the range of block placement by one tile. It does not increase block mining range. The effect stacks with that of the Toolbox and Extendo Grip or Architect Gizmo Pack.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since the usefulness of the Toolbelt's effect is often limited in combat, it may be preferable to leave it in a social slot or storage item in those situations, to make room for another accessory.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Inventory sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Inventory sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11:
- Range boost now works.
- Made obtainable.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Made unobtainable.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced, range boost does not work.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, but unobtainable.