- Not to be confused with the Toolbox, a very similar accessory.
The Toolbelt is an accessory item purchased from the Goblin Tinkerer for 10 , that increases the range of block placement by one block. It does not increase block mining range. It is near useless in combat or exploration situations (although it may contribute through a modifier and possibly the making of structures to hinder enemies), but may be very useful when building houses and similar structures. As such, it is recommended to normally leave the Toolbelt in a storage item and instead use the vacant accessory slot for a more useful accessory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect of the Toolbelt stacks with that of the Toolbox and Extendo Grip or Architect Gizmo Pack.
- On the , the Toolbelt is unobtainable. version
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Equipped sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Inventory sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Inventory sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124:
- Range boost now works.
- Made obtainable.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Made unobtainable.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced, range boost does not work.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, but unobtainable.