|Tooltip||Increases block placement range|
|Buy / Sell||10 / 2|
|Internal Item ID: 407|
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, and Old-gen console versions of Terraria.|
The Toolbelt is an accessory item purchased from the Goblin Tinkerer for 10 , that increases the range of block placement by one block. It does not increase block mining range. It is near useless in combat or exploration situations (although it may contribute through a modifier and possibly the making of structures to hinder enemies), but may be very useful when building houses and similar structures. As such, it is recommended to normally leave the Toolbelt in a storage item and instead use the vacant accessory slot for a more useful accessory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect of the Toolbelt stacks with that of the Toolbox and Extendo Grip or Architect Gizmo Pack.
- On the Mobile version and , the Toolbelt is unobtainable. If obtained in past mobile versions, it can still be equipped, but will have no effect other than versionmodifiers.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.