Topaz is a gem found within the Underground and Cavern layers of a world. They are obtained by breaking special blocks that have noticeable yellow-orange gemstones embedded in it. They can also be extracted from Silt, Slush, or Desert Fossil by putting them in an Extractinator. Rarely, Topaz can be found in bulk in its own special gemstone cave, or in one that contains all of the other gems as well (besides Amber). Topaz is the second-least valuable gem available, being able to craft the Sandgun, a type of ranged weapon, along with the rest of the items that usually all gems have counterparts of.
Like all other gems, Topaz can be placed on blocks. They cannot be reverted back into their Stone Block version once mined.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The gem Topaz in real life can be found in many different colors, such as green, blue, pink and white, rather than just yellow.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999, can now be placed.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Now have a sparkle effect.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Sell value reduced.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.