|Use time||27 Average|
- Internal Item ID: 3105
The Toxic Flask is a Hardmode, post-Plantera magic weapon that has a 2.5% / 3.75% (1/40 / 3/80) chance to be dropped by Dr. Man Fly during the Solar Eclipse event. It throws a flask with low velocity and a heavy arc that explodes on impact and creates a spread of small toxic clouds that constantly damage enemies, even through blocks. The clouds last for one to two seconds.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Toxic Flask has the potential to be an extremely powerful weapon for a wide variety of purposes. Depending on the situation, the DPS from the toxic cloud can exceed that of the Inferno Fork, the Shadowbeam Staff, and most other Hardmode Dungeon-tier weapons. Unless you have trouble supporting the high Mana cost, it's one of the best choices considering that it's available shortly after Plantera.
- It's a great weapon for crowd control, but not quite so useful for Bosses.
- Since its toxic clouds can go through blocks, it can be used as an effective tool against enemies that can travel through blocks like Wraiths, Reapers, Dune Splicers and more commonly, Diggers.
- A single cloud will instantly disappear each time the weapon damages an enemy, which may or may not limit effectiveness depending on how many enemies are within the spread.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()