|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Spits toxic bubbles|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Duration||10 - 30 seconds|
- Toxic Bubble
The Toxikarp is a Hardmode ranged weapon that has a 0.5% (1 in 200) chance of being obtained from fishing in The Corruption at any depth. It emits greenish bubbles that travel in the direction aimed for a short distance before ascending rapidly, and can cause the Poisoned debuff. If the bubbles do not strike a creature or a block, they will eventually ascend into space. The bubbles can pass through platforms without breaking. If the bubbles come into contact with water, they will instantly start to ascend. The Toxikarp does not require any ammunition. It is the Corruption counterpart to the Crimson's Bladetongue.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As it doesn't require ammunition, has decent damage output, and can be obtained as soon as you beat Wall of Flesh, the Toxikarp can be a great sidearm well into Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.