|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Spits toxic bubbles|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
- Toxic Bubble
The Toxikarp is a Hardmode ranged weapon that is obtained from fishing in The Corruption at any depth. It emits greenish bubbles that travel in the direction aimed for a short distance before ascending rapidly and can cause the Poisoned debuff. If the bubbles do not strike a creature or a block, they will eventually ascend into space. The bubbles can pass through platforms without breaking. If they come into contact with water, they will instantly start to ascend instead. The Toxikarp has infinite ammunition and will continue to launch bubbles as long as the player is firing it.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to its ability to deal ranged damage at no ammunition or mana cost and its easy availability, it is a valuable item in early Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.