|Master Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Master Mode and Master Mode worlds.|
|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a rideable Santank mount|
'For the REALLY naughty ones.'
|Buff tooltip||Crossing off the naughty list . . .|
The mount is notable for having a double jump as well as two auto-targeting weapons attached; a front-facing machine gun and a homing rocket launcher.
The maximum movement speed of the mount is 41 mph, and it takes about 1.5 seconds to reach top speed. The maximum jump height is 12 blocks without a double jump, or 26 blocks with the double jump when timed right. The double jump can be stacked with other double jump accessories. The tank is 2 blocks wide and 3 blocks tall, making it easier to mine with than larger mounts such as The Black Spot.
The two attached weapons target Enemies in a cone shaped area in front of the player up to 30 blocks away. The machine gun does around 80-120 damage on a normal hit. Combined with its fast rate of fire, that makes this mount a reliable weapon. The homing rockets do around 100-131 damage on a normal hit. Once shot from the tank, homing rockets seek the closest target, including targets that did not cause it to fire such as ones behind the player. The damage dealt does not scale with any modifiers the player has.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player can use items or other weapons while the tank attacks, making it useful as a DPS boost.
- This mount reduces fall damage to 1.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its tooltip, “For the REALLY naughty ones,” is a reference to Santa’s nice/naughty list. The buff tooltip, "Crossing off the naughty list..." references the same story.
- Its item tooltip references the name of Santa-NK1 while it was in development.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Height decreased from 4 to 3 blocks.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced with changes up to 188.8.131.52.