Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Trash Can requires four times as much Iron/Lead as a regular Chest would. Therefore, unless the Trash Can is used for a different aesthetic effect, Chests or Barrels are more efficient storage units.
- The Trash Can can be used to differentiate relatively "useless" stored items from those of value, hence the name.
- This may be ironic in the early game, given how useful Iron or Lead can be in early stages.
- If one is low on wood, and there are no nearby trees, a Trash Can might be a preferable alternative for the time being.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite it being called "Trash Can", it does not actually delete items like the trash in your inventory. As stated before, it works exactly like a chest.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Placed storage items can now be renamed.
- Desktop 1.2: Storage space doubled from 20 to 40. Can also be crafted with Lead Bars now, which were also introduced in the 1.2 patch.
- Desktop 1.1: Sell cost changed from 1 to 2 .
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.