We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Trash Can requires four times as much Iron/Lead as a regular Chest would. Therefore, unless the Trash Can is used for a different aesthetic effect, Chests or Barrels are more efficient storage units.
- The Trash Can can be used to differentiate relatively "useless" stored items from those of value, hence the name.
- This may be ironic in the early game, given how useful Iron or Lead can be in early stages.
- If one is low on wood, for a chest, and there are no nearby trees, a Trash Can might be a preferable alternative for the time being.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite it being called "Trash Can", it does not actually delete items like the trash in your inventory. As stated before, it works exactly like a chest.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Placed storage items can now be renamed.
- Desktop 1.2: Storage space doubled from 20 to 40. Can also be crafted with Lead Bars now, which were also introduced in the 1.2 patch.
- Desktop 1.1: Sell cost changed from 1 to 2 .
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.