This Friday at 1:00 P. M. PST there is going to be an Official Terraria Twitch Stream to go over the State of the Game Address for Terraria. There are also going to be giveaways of some awesome official and exclusive merchandise not available for sale.
total: 1 row(s)
- The Trash Can requires four times as much Iron/Lead as a regular Chest would. Therefore, unless the Trash Can is used for a different aesthetic effect, Chests or Barrels are more efficient storage units.
- The Trash Can can be used to differentiate relatively "useless" stored items from those of value, hence the name.
- This may be ironic in the early game, given how useful Iron or Lead can be in early stages.
- If one is low on wood, for a chest, and there are no nearby trees, a Trash Can might be a preferable alternative for the time being.
- Despite it being called "Trash Can", it does not actually delete items like the trash in your inventory. As stated before, it works exactly like a chest.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Placed storage items can now be renamed.
- Desktop 1.2: Storage space doubled from 20 to 40. Can also be crafted with Lead Bars now, which were also introduced in the 1.2 patch.
- Desktop 1.1: Sell cost changed from 1 to 2 .
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.