- Internal Item ID: 5010
The Treasure Magnet is an accessory that pulls items in a 9.5 tile square toward the player and can be found in Shadow Chests, as well as the Obsidian Lock Box from Obsidian Crates and Hellstone Crates.
When an item is within its range, before directly flying to the player, it will hover a few blocks off the ground.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It helps collecting Etherian Mana during Tier 1 of Old One's Army.
- Because it increases the pickup range of hearts, stars, and coins, it can be seen as an alternative to the Heartreach Potion, Celestial Magnet and its upgrades, and Gold Ring and its upgrades. However, it is not as strong as any of those three.
- The treasure magnet also increases the pickup range of life, mana, and damage boosters generated by Nebula armor, making them safer to collect, especially during bossfights.
- It's helpful for picking up blocks mined by the Laser Drill, although it doesn't quite match its range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the tooltip saying that it increases pickup range, it does not. It merely draws items into the player's normal pickup range. Due to the slight delay, items may not reach the a player who is moving away from the items, or moving quickly up a ramp or stair.
- Even though the tooltip says items, it also increases pickup range for hearts and mana stars.
- The Heartreach Potion increases the range of collecting hearts to 18 blocks, the Celestial Magnet and its upgrades increases the range of collecting stars to 22 blocks, and the Gold Ring and its upgrades increase the range of collecting coins to 25 blocks, while the Treasure Magnet only increases the range to 9.5 blocks.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Celestial Magnet, an accessory that increases the pickup range for stars.
- Gold Ring, an accessory that increases the pickup range for coins.
- Heartreach Potion, a potion that increases the pickup range for hearts
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.