|Damage||14 / 11 / 10 (Melee)|
|Knockback||6 (Average) /|
|Use time||31 (Slow)|
|Tooltip||Increases mobility in water when held|
Hold UP to descend slower
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As of 1.4, the Trident has the same damage as The Rotted Fork while having higher knockback, but less range.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The real-world trident is used for spear fishing and historically as a polearm. It is said to have the power of control over the ocean in Greek, Roman, and Hindu mythology and is wielded by the Olympian god Poseidon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed a bug where using the Trident in a Minecart affected the Minecart's movement.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Damage increased from 11 to 14.
- Knockback increased from 5 to 6.
- When held, gives unrestricted movement in water.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Damage increased from 10 to 11.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Added all features and changes from Desktop 1.3.1 to 184.108.40.206.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.