|Dimensions||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Rarity|| (Angler-quest) |
|Sell||50 (Angler-quest) |
- Internal Tile ID: 240
Trophies are rare drops (roughly 10%) from most bosses, and are essentially the boss version of banners. They always show a piece of the boss that dropped it. Unlike banners, trophies do not provide any special effects. Some trophies are also only awarded by the Angler NPC. They are purely decorative background objects that can be placed on background walls. In total, there are 31/24 trophies.
Pre-Hardmode[edit | edit source]
Hardmode[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Trophies dropped by enemies during Moon Invasions increase at later waves.
|Old One's Army||Pumpkin Moon||Frost Moon||Pirate Invasion||Martian Madness|
Fishing[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Turkor the Ungrateful , Lepus and the Celestial Towers do not drop trophies.
- All trophies represent a part of the Boss on a Weapon Rack, except King Slime's trophy.
- King Slime's trophy is a Katana covered in slime, most likely from the Ninja inside him.
- The Eye of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its teeth.
- The Eater of Worlds' trophy is one of its eyes.
- The Brain of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its lobes.
- Skeletron's trophy is one of its bones.
- Queen Bee's trophy is one of its knees.
- The Wall of Flesh's trophy is its tongue.
- The Destroyer's trophy is a Probe.
- Skeletron Prime's trophy is its jaw.
- The trophies of the Twins are Retinazer's eye laser and a machine which probably produces Spazmatism's Cursed Flames.
- Plantera's trophy is its bulb.
- Golem's trophy is a part of him that resembles a Lihzahrd Brick sun.
- Duke Fishron's trophy is its tail.
- The Lunatic Cultist's trophy is his mask.
- The Moon Lord's trophy is his heart.
- Ocram's trophy is one of its "lights".
- The Mourning Wood's trophy is one of its branches.
- The Pumpking's trophy is its cloak's buckle.
- The Ice Queen's trophy is her crown.
- Santa-NK1's trophy is its head (without mask).
- The Everscream's trophy is its branch and one of its eyes.
- The Flying Dutchman's is its skull-and-crossbones flag.
- The Martian Saucer's trophy is one of its turrets.
- The Dark Mage's trophy is its floating book.
- The Ogre's trophy is its head.
- Betsy's trophy is one of her feet.
- On the minimap, the Compass Rose and Wall Anchor are also referred to as trophies.
- The formerly exclusive Console, Mobile, and exclusive Ocram Trophy did not get removed, but became unobtainable.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Four new trophies introduced; Flying Dutchman, Martian Saucer, Lunatic Cultist and Moon Lord. Angler quest reward sell price increased from 10 to 50 .
- Desktop 1.2.4: Six new trophies introduced, two with the King Slime and Duke Fishron bosses and four as Angler quest rewards.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.