|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||24 Fast|
|Tooltip||Shoots 5 arrows at a time|
- Internal Item ID: 2624
The Tsunami is a Hardmode bow that auto-fires five closely-grouped arrows per shot, while only consuming one arrow from the player's inventory each time. It has a 20% (1/5) chance of being dropped by Duke Fishron.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike the Chlorophyte Shotbow, each shot always fires five arrows parallel to each other, which do not spread apart over distance.
- Because of how pierce damage works, damage is maximized by using non-piercing arrows. Piercing projectiles can add an invincibility time to the enemy (normally 1/6th of a second). So if the five arrows are expected to strike one target, one should use non-piercing arrows to avoid the effect.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- With the right modifier, damage-boosting accessories, Vortex armor, Holy Arrows and Archery Potion, this weapon can deal tremendous amounts of damage very fast, destroying most end-game bosses in seconds, potentially even the Moon Lord .
- Holy Arrows and Ichor Arrows synergize well with this weapon because of the "five straight" shot pattern Tsunami possesses. If all five arrows hit, Holy Arrows rain down 10 stars to the target location, and Ichor Arrows can lower defense with the first arrow while the other four do even more damage resulting from it.
- Prior to 184.108.40.206 , using Hellfire Arrows could be highly hazardous, as the wall of arrows could easily damage the player when shot at certain angles.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Automatic fire added.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sell price increased from 1 20 to 5 .
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.