Tsunami in a Bottle
- Internal Item ID: 3201
Tsunami in a Bottle is an accessory belonging to the same family as the Cloud in a Bottle. It does the same thing as all others, allowing a double jump. However, the Tsunami in a Bottle's double jump height is marginally greater than that of the Cloud in a Bottle, reaching 7 blocks instead of 5. Additionally, instead of a cloud, this version has a burst of water as the effect from double jumping. It can be found in an Iron Crate or a Wooden Crate.
Reaching two blocks further than the Cloud in a Bottle, the Tsunami in a Bottle comes just one block short of the Blizzard in a Bottle's maximum jump height, yet lacks the speed boost function that blizzard and those greater than it share.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Tsunami double jump|
- With all four other bottle variants (Cloud, Fart, Sandstorm, Blizzard) equipped, it is possible to jump a total of six times.
- Equipping the Shiny Red Balloon increases the height of the Tsunami jump to 13 blocks, adding up to a total 23.5 blocks when put alongside the also-increased height of the player's initial jump (10.5 blocks).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using the Tsunami jump just before hitting the ground will negate all fall damage.
- The Tsunami in a Bottle is arguably the easiest double-jump accessory to obtain, depending on the availability of bait and large bodies of water, and may be a better option if the player does not have enough Rope or a Gravitation Potion to reach Floating Islands.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the only "double-jump bottle" item that cannot be combined with the Shiny Red Balloon since instead it is combined with the Balloon Pufferfish. Perhaps for this reason, the combined item does not follow the convention of the other accessories and is not called a "Tsunami in a Balloon". However, when attached to a Lucky Horseshoe, it does follow the others.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now has a 1 in 41 (2.43%) chance of being found in Pearlwood Crates and a 1 in 25 (4%) chance of being found in Mythril Crates, the new Hardmode equivalents of the Wooden and Iron Crates respectively.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.