|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Tungsten-tier equipment, like most other alternative metals with the exception of Tin in some cases, is slightly better than its counterpart Silver. This makes it a bit more valuable in terms of helping the player survive, explore, and build.
Crafting all Tungsten equipment, including the Watch and Chandelier, requires 151 bars, or a total of 604 ore. Without the Watch and Chandelier, 137 bars or 548 ore will be required.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Compared to its ore counterpart, Silver, having Tungsten in a world may be more favorable to magic weapon users. A Tungsten Pickaxe can mine Meteorite, while a Silver Pickaxe cannot. Meteor armor gives buffs to magic damage.
- Tungsten armor sometimes can be better compared to Gold or Platinum due to the fact that it is a lot more common and only loses 1 defense to Gold Armor and 5 defense to Platinum Armor
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word is made out of the Swedish and Danish words tung ("heavy") and sten ("stone").
- In reality, tungsten is extremely difficult to work due to its hardness; it has one of the highest melting points of the elements. It also is used in the filament for light bulbs due to its heat resistance.
- Furthermore, real-life tungsten is actually a white metal, not green.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.