|Type||Bar – Crafting material|
|Dimensions||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
Crafting all Tungsten equipment, including the Watch and Chandelier, requires 151 Bars, or a total of 604 Ore. Without the Watch and Chandelier, you will need 137 Bars, or 548 Ores.
Tungsten tier equipment, like most other alternative metals with the exception of Tin in some cases, is slightly better than its counterpart Silver. This makes it a bit more valuable in terms of helping the player survive, explore, and build.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word tungsten is made out of the Swedish words "tung" (heavy) and "sten" (stone).
- In reality, tungsten is extremely difficult to work due to its hardness, it has one of the highest melting points of the elements. It also is used in the filament for light bulbs due to its heat resistance.
- Tungsten in real life is actually a white metal, not green.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Selling the ore rather than the bar yields 3 more per tungsten bar.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.