Turkor the Ungrateful
| Max Life
| KB Resist
Turkor the Ungrateful is a Mobile and exclusive boss that can be summoned only during the Thanksgiving season. Its body appears to be a cooked turkey on a plate, and its head is attached by a long, flexible spine (which may be invisible on Mobile due to a bug.). The head must be destroyed first, otherwise the body will have high enough defense to render most pre-Hardmode weapons useless. Once the head is destroyed, the body's defense lowers for 25 seconds, after which more heads grow.
While Turkor the Ungrateful is alive, music Boss 1 will play.
To summon Turkor the Ungrateful, the player must first summon the Pet Turkey with the Turkey Feather, then use the Cursed Stuffing. The summoning will despawn the Turkey pet, and will consume the Turkey Feather in the player's inventory. This can be avoided by spawning the pet, and then placing the Turkey Feather in a chest. Turkor the Ungrateful can only be summoned during the Thanksgiving season. If one attempts to summon him outside of the thanksgiving season, the stuffing and feather will be consumed, but the boss will not be summoned.
- Turkor's body will deal high contact damage, but cannot move.
- Turkor's heads will float around the player, passing through tiles. They will occasionally quickly lunge towards the player, making a clucking sound before doing so. When all of the heads are defeated, the body's defense will drop, making it more vulnerable to attack for 25 seconds
- One to three heads will be summoned, depending on the body's damage. If the body is damaged enough while heads are still alive, these extra heads will appear instantly.
- Turkor will be defeated once the body and all remaining heads are taken out. If the body is defeated while heads are still alive, the heads will become unattached, but continue to attack as usual. If any of the heads are killed via despawning off-screen, loot won't be received.
For more elaborate strategies on defeating Turkor the Ungrateful, including Weapon and Arena recommendations, see Guide:Turkor the Ungrateful strategies.
- As it is expensive to re-summon, be sure to prepare well first with the best possible weapons, armor, accessories, and healing methods.
- It is possible to keep the Feather by putting it in a Chest before summoning, allowing you to resummon him unlimited times with one feather.
- Using Holy Hand Grenades when all heads are dead deals 600 damage each, so with 30 Turkor should be defeated.
- Using the Crimson Rod or Nimbus Rod to create a cloud above his body is a good strategy.
- Turkor can be farmed easily by only attacking the heads.
- Turkor the Ungrateful is one of the only stationary bosses in the game, the others being the Celestial Towers .
- This boss may be a reference to the Hydra, due to the fact that it grows extra heads.
- Turkor the Ungrateful, along with Lepus and the Celestial Towers , is a boss that doesn’t have a Trophy.