- Not to be confused with Armored Viking.Undead VikingClassicExpertMasterStatistics
Type Environment AI Type Fighter AI Damage 24/48›42/72›63 Max Life 70/140›154/210›231 Defense 10 KB Resist 50%/55%/60% Banner Undead Viking Banner Immune toDrops Coins 200*2Pre-Hardmode: 500*5Hardmode: 400*4
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Hurt Killed Idle
- Internal NPC ID: 167
The Undead Viking is a common enemy found in the Ice biome. It behaves the same as the Skeleton, except it spawns more frequently and jumps higher. They have a 2% chance to drop the Viking Helmet. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs. They are also able to open doors.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Armored Viking will decrease the Undead Viking spawn rate once in Hardmode. This can make the Viking Helmet much rarer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Undead Viking: "Long before there were pirates, stories tell of powerful vikings who raged the seas. Their remains roam the icy caverns below."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Can now drop the Compass.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.