Underground Cabins are small subterranean structures generated at world creation. Underground Cabins are themed after the biome they are found in, being built with blocks that represent that biome, and contain the appropriate chest type that carries all the special loot. Statues, Sharpening Stations, Chandeliers, and many other placeable entities can be found within Underground Cabins. Cabins are frequently set with traps, including activated statues wired to pressure plates, but the wire circuits powering them are often incomplete and present no risk to the player.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Generation pattern changed. Rather than being shapeless structures, Underground Cabins are much more uniform and rectangular.
- Now generate in more biomes and use the corresponding blocks and furniture to those biomes.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.