- This article is a stub. You can help the Terraria Wiki by .
Underground Cabins are small subterranean structures generated at world creation. Underground Cabins are themed after the biome they are found in, being built with blocks that represent that biome, and contain the appropriate chest type that carries all the special loot. Statues, Sharpening Stations, chandeliers, and many other pieces of furniture can be found within Underground Cabins. Cabins are frequently set with traps, including activated statues wired to pressure plates, but the wire circuits powering them are often incomplete and present no risk to the player. Chandeliers, if present, are usually turned off; they may or may not be wired to a switch that can turn them on, but in any case breaking and replacing them will leave them lit.
It is possible, although rare, to find an Underground Cabin in an Ocean biome.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
An Underground Cabin. Torches were placed by a player.
A Mushroom-themed Underground Cabin in an underground Glowing Mushroom biome.
An Ice-themed Underground Cabin in the Ice biome.
A Jungle-themed Underground Cabin in the Underground Jungle.
A Desert-themed Underground Cabin in the Underground Desert.
A Granite-themed Underground Cabin in a Granite Cave.
A Marble-themed Underground Cabin in a Marble Cave.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Generation pattern changed. Rather than being shapeless structures, Underground Cabins are much more uniform and rectangular.
- Now generate in more biomes and use the corresponding blocks and furniture to those biomes.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.