Furthermore, the Underground Jungle undergoes several minor changes throughout the course of Hardmode:
- Upon entering Hardmode, it becomes prone to being converted by the Evil Biome and starts spawning Chlorophyte Ore and Life Fruit.
- After defeating one Mechanical Boss, Life Fruit begin spawning / spawn at a faster rate.
- Once all three Mechanical Bosses have been defeated, Plantera's Bulbs begin spawning.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
|Map Size||Min Start Depth||Average Start Depth||Max Start Depth|
|Small||60 ft||240 ft||420 ft|
|Medium||90 ft||360 ft||630 ft|
|Large||120 ft||480 ft||840 ft|
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Desktop 1.2.4:
- Desktop 1.2:
- Added bosses Queen Bee and Hardmode Plantera and Golem.
- Added Bee Hive and Jungle Temple (accessible after defeating Plantera).
- Added Life Fruit (Hardmode), each permanently increases the player's health capacity by 5.
- Added drops Bezoar and Hardmode Adhesive Bandage.
- Hornets and Man Eaters can now drop Ancient Cobalt armor pieces.
- Added Lac Beetle (Violet Husk), Spiked Jungle Slime, and Hardmode Jungle Creeper, Moss Hornet (Tattered Bee Wing), and Moth (Butterfly Dust).
- Added Rich Mahogany, Sky Blue Flower, and Hardmode Angry Trapper (Uzi), Arapaima, and Giant Tortoise (Turtle Shell) to Jungle and Underground Jungle.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- Desktop 1.0.4:
- Desktop 1.0.3: Hornets and Man Eaters can now drop Jungle armor pieces instead of Cobalt armor (same stats, re-named armor).
- Desktop-Release: Introduced with Jungle Shrines, Jungle Grass Seeds, Jungle Rose, Hornet (Stinger), Man Eater (Vine) (both dropped original Cobalt armor).