|Damage||73 / 65 Magic|
|Mana||25 / 14|
|Use time||22 Fast|
|Tooltip||Summons the Devil's trident|
- Unholy Trident (friendly)
The Unholy Trident is a Hardmode magic weapon that fires fast magic tridents and has a fast fire rate, but a high mana cost. The projectiles pierce up to 2 enemies, and dissipate upon impacting a third. It has a 3.33% (1/30) chance to be dropped by Red Devils in The Underworld after defeating any Mechanical Boss.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies can also be damaged by the weapon itself as if it were a melee weapon.
- On Old-gen console version, it seems to have rarity, rather than .Verify
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Unholy Trident is considered by some to be the Hardmode version of the Book of Skulls, because of the high damage and mana cost, also being dropped by one of the most dangerous enemies in Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Damage increased from 67 to 73.
- Mana usage increased from 14 to 25.
- Use time decreased from 29 to 21.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Damage increased from 65 to 67.
- Use time decreased from 39 to 29.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.