|Damage||88 / 73 / 63 (Magic)|
|Mana||19 / 14|
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons the Devil's trident|
- Unholy Trident (friendly)
The Unholy Trident is a Hardmode magic weapon that fires fast magic tridents and has a fast fire rate, but a high mana cost. The projectiles pierce up to 2 enemies, and dissipate upon impacting a third. It has a 3.33% (1/30) chance to be dropped by Red Devils in The Underworld after defeating any Mechanical Boss.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies can also be damaged by the weapon itself as if it were a melee weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Unholy Trident is considered by some to be the Hardmode version of the Book of Skulls, because of the high damage and mana cost, also being dropped by one of the most dangerous enemies in Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Damage increased from 73 to 88.
- Applies a 10% damage penalty to the next hit for each enemy a projectile pierces.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Use time decreased from 22 to 17.
- Mana cost decreased from 25 to 19.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Damage increased from 65 to 67.
- Use time decreased from 39 to 29.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.