Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Main article: Pylons
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Teleport to another pylon|
Can function anywhere
'You must construct additional pylons'
Only one Universal Pylon can be placed in a world.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Universal Pylon can be used as a kind of reversible Recall Potion, allowing players to place the Universal Pylon, teleport to their base, and then teleport back to the Universal Pylon from a Pylon in their base. This functions much like a reusable Potion of Return.
- Notable places that do not have their own Pylons include the Dungeon, Jungle Temple, and Space.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip is a reference to the game StarCraft.
- The Universal Pylon is the only town item without a nearby NPC requirement.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.