Unobtainable items are items that are unavailable in the game through regular play. This can occur for various reasons, ranging from copyright liability to exclusiveness. They are only accessible via inventory editors or other third-party game modifications.
Unimplemented items are items that are partially present in the game files, however, due to their incomplete coding, they cannot be obtained, even with inventory editors.
General unobtainable items[edit | edit source]
Desktop version[edit | edit source]
Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and version[edit | edit source]
Unobtainable Banners[edit | edit source]
Unobtainable walls[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Attempting to give an item with the Biome Key Mold's former ID will result in it switching to a Biome Key.
- The item code for the Icemourne and the Scythe are now Boreal items, the Soul Scythe is now the Red Potion, and the Zapinator is now Bottled Water.
- The Zapinator is actually obtainable on the , as a drop from versionPlantera.
- The sprite for a Water Fountain that is not currently in the game can be found in the game files.
- The only unobtainable Luminite tool set with a name in the game codes is the Stardust set, while the others are just named Unknown.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 1.2.4: Removed Icemourne and Soul Scythe, their item IDs being replaced by the Boreal Wood Work Bench and Boreal Wood Table, respectively.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced Zapinator.