Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
This page lists various entries that for one reason or another are not accessible during normal Terraria gameplay. Inaccessible entries are categorized as Unobtainable, Unimplemented, or Removed.
- Unobtainable refers to fully functional (or partially functional) features which for some reason are unavailable during normal gameplay. They are only accessible through game modification software like inventory editors and tools like Terraria Tweaker, the latter which prevents automatic in-game removal of unobtainable items. Features may also be labeled as unobtainable due to being only partially obtainable - for example, Leaf Blocks can be found, interracted with, and even created during normal gameplay, but cannot be placed in the inventory without using inventory editors. Another example is Moss which naturally spawn in all game versions, but exists as obtainable Moss Blocks only on the Desktop version.
- Unimplemented refers to features that are only partially present in the game files. Due to incomplete coding, being replaced by another feature (such as another item), or forced deletion, they cannot be accessed in-game, even with software like inventory editors.
- Removed refers to features that have been completely removed from the game for various reasons, ranging from copyright liability to former-exclusivity. There is no longer any data related to them present in the game's files, and their Data IDs are typically replaced by something else.
It appears you are using this page's mobile view. The content below is best presented on the desktop view.
List of unobtainable, unimplemented, and removed features[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Power-Up items (Heart, Star, their derivatives, Mana Cloak stars, and Nebula armor boosters) all appear during normal gameplay, but cannot be added to the player's inventory without inventory editors. However, unlike items like Leaf Block, which well could have been a storable item, there would be little point in storable power-ups as their purpose is to provide spontaneous benefits. In this sense, power-ups are not unobtainable items.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop 1.2.4: Removed Icemourne and Soul Scythe, their item IDs being replaced by the Boreal Wood Work Bench and Boreal Wood Table, respectively.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced Zapinator.