Upcoming features/Archive 1.3.1
|This page is an archive of past versions of the current page. Do not add new comments here or edit this page.|
The Terraria 1.3.1 update will be focused around improvements and additions to the wiring system of Terraria.[forums 1] Players are encouraged to send in their ideas here.
This update was released on May 22, 2016.[forums 2]
- Logic gates (AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, and XNOR)
- New Hardhat item.
- Yellow Wire.[forums 3][forums 4]
- Snow no longer passes through blocks.[forums 5]
- Conveyor Belts, that move NPCs and items.[forums 6]
- Large Gems can now be placed in their own special containers, and can activate wire when done so.[tweets 1][tweets 2]
- New pressure plates that are activated by projectiles.
- New Large Amber gem.
- Togglable Heart lanterns
- Names under NPCs/Animals
- Updated Large Gem textures.
- Controller support.[forums 7]
- Traps can now face up and down.
- Block that works like a wire bridge, allowing two wires of the same color to intersect without merging.
- A new campfire.[tweets 3]
- Updated some crafting stations and piggy bank textures.
- Added many statues that spawn their respective NPCs.
- A new accessory that can automatically place actuators with blocks, similar to a Paint Sprayer.
- A new tool that can directly activate actuators without needing a wire signal.[forums 8]
- Portal Gun Station sold by the Cyborg
- New clothing Style
- Added Static Hook
- Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!. 6th August 2015
- Cenx comfirms the release date. 16th May 2016
- Yoraiz0r confirms logic gates 26th August 2015
- Yoraiz0r confirms Yellow Wire. The game only allows for 4 wire colors. Each wire color exists on a separate layer, and the devs are officialy out of layers. 25th August 2015
- Cenx shows off snow falling on blocks instead of through them. 16th October 2015
- Cenx shows off the Guide's heroism as he is hurtled into lava via conveyor belt. 18th November 2015
- Cenx announces controller support 29th Jan 2016
- While you can't actually place tiles in their already actuated form, we indeed added a tool to actuate them more conveniently. 8th April 2016