Upcoming features/Archive 1.3.3
This page is an archive of past versions of the current page.
The contents are kept for reference purposes only, and should be preserved in their current form. Do not add new comments here or edit this page.
- Cenx announced on Twitter that they are aiming for an early September 1.3.3 release.[tweets 1]
- Cenx announced on Twitter that 1.3.3 would be broken into two updates; 1.3.2 and 1.3.3.[tweets 2]
- 1.3.3 will focus on the Underground Desert.
- Sandstorms in the Desert.[tweets 3]
- New blizzard effects in the Snow Biome.[tweets 4]
- A sandnado and a new armor set.[tweets 5]
- The armor set(the mask/helmet at least) appears to be based upon the Egyptian god Anubis.
- Sand Sharks.[tweets 6][tweets 7]
- A Lamia vanity outfit.[tweets 8]
|Sandnado and new armor set.|
|New blizzard particles.|
- We are aiming to releasing 1.3.3 early September. This of course will only happen if it is ready! :D 25th July 2016
- 1.3.2 has been broken into two updates so we can push them out quicker. 1.3.3 will now be the update to focus on UG Desert. :) 14th June 2016
- Sandstorms will be coming to a pc near you soon! *tm 4th August 2016
- Insert overused comment about the ever approaching winter. #1.3.3 8th August 2016
- Sandnado! 11th August 2016
- Actual graphics! 23rd August 2016
- Her previous tweet caused some confusion, so Cenxx explained that her inspiration came from a joke>23rd August 2016
- Figured I'd bring my twitter to life, here's a spoiler to celebrate!>24th August 2016