Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Upcoming features/Archive 1.3.4
This page is an archive of past versions of the current page.
The contents are kept for reference purposes only, and should be preserved in their current form. Do not add new comments here or edit this page.
- 1.3.4 is planned to be released on the 15th of November 2016.[forums 1]
- Dynamic Water.[tweets 1]
- Off - Water as it is right now.
- Low - You just get the passive water distortion, and things don't actually interact with it.
- Medium - Players and most NPCs create ripples as they pass through water. (Along with other things like the drops of water from the ceiling)
- High - Projectiles also create ripples and ripples can bounce off walls.
- A setting to toggle the heat distortion in the Desert and The Underworld.[reddit 1]
- Crossover content between Terraria and Dungeon Defenders 2.[tweets 2]
- Check out what @Skiphs_ReLogic has been up to while @Yoraiz0r works on super secret update stuff and junk 11th October 2016
- So excited for this! 2nd November 2016
- *Spoilers* This new track is fantastic! #4moredays #1.3.4 #Needsmorehashtags @resonancearray you are amazing! <311th November 2016
- Will you be there to face what comes next? 19th October 2016