No, Awesome_Diamonds22 at the Official Terraria Forums is not impersonating me, I am obsessed. Also, Discord Tag: Speedy_Diamonds#0968.
I just decided to take a break from TW at exactly 11,111 edits, illuminati confirmed?... (1:33 PM; March 21, 2018)
Thanks to Gamepedia for the |PRO| Subscription and thanks to Terraria Wiki for the Rollback feature, will try my best to use them wisely. :)
I love playing Minecraft, Terraria, and other Steam games. I am always making new discoveries and learning new things. I love editing the wiki when I find out something new. (Sorry Minecraft Wiki for abandoning you...)
I may have a severe case of Wikipediholic.
Warning: this user is in league with the bots.
If you need a really boring string of edits to be made to ≤256 pages, I could consider getting it done.
Or, you could get me to use my bot, Awesome Diamonds Bot, ReedemtheD3ad's bot, ReedemBot, or Equazcion's bot, EquazcionBot.
NOTE: I will sometimes use VPN or Puffin Browser while editing, my WiFi is having some issues. Also Wiki bugs.
This may be completely random, but I have a Scratch account here, where I just mess around with visual basic as much as possible.
- RIP, one of the IPs is permabanned because someone else was vandalizing with it...
- Someone also opened a proxy or something on another one, rest in pieces old IP.
Fun Fact: I originally created this account as Awesome_Diamonds, but as many of you wikicoders out there know, that did not go over well...
Current Project: Allversions
I also love creating templates and overusing them...
- Visit me at my Talk Page
- Community noticeboard (Link sorta for me)
- Suggest a Main Page edit here.
- My Sandbox | My Template-Tester
- Add stuff to the Mobile/Console 1.3 edit list.
- Click to see my bot’s recent contributions.
- And also, why not visit a random page? I'm sure you'll find something interesting.
If you have any questions about the Desktop version or Mobile version of Terraria, I am post-Moon Lord on Desktop and post-Duke Fishron and Ocram in Mobile (soon I will be Post-Moon Lord on both versions, just waiting for 1.3 to come out).
- I also own Terraria on the Xbox One and am pretty much finished with my Easy/Normal Mode playthrough. See my notes so far for the things I have noticed may not be covered on the wiki.
Version Equivalents and Chandelier sell prices. Verify Deathweed and Golem. Ask about crafts row and if crafting stations can be affected by icons = no. Verify Guide:Making money#BoC. Also, verify Queen Bee#Notes music.
How about split that PS into sections on noticeboard? Verify Slimefish and correct Achievement image names.
Later on, make Bonus drop items category
Recent Wiki Activity
- Edited Glowing Mushroom Dye (diff | hist)
- Edited Brain of Cthulhu (diff | hist)
- Edited Aaron's set (diff | hist)
- Edited Aaron's armor (diff | hist)
- Edited 1.2.12715 (diff | hist)
- Edited Console Version history (diff | hist)
- Edited Celestial Pillars (diff | hist)
- Edited Chlorophyte armor (diff | hist)
- Edited File:Chlorophyte armor (demo).gif (diff | hist)
- Edited Blade of Grass (diff | hist)
- Leonord curse
- Giga 5