Hello. Thanks for taking interest in the Terraria wiki, especially translating it into Chinese. Unfortunately, you are editing the English version of the wiki. There already exists a project to translate the wiki into Chinese, and once that is full enough, it will be moved to a new sub-domain with a new URL.
In short, you don't need to upload new images, and new/existing pages should follow the naming of the project page. --JonTheMon 16:44, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
- Oh! Also, absolutely read the message box at the top of the project page. --JonTheMon 16:46, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
- Starting a project on the english wiki is fine, but the projects eventually move elsewhere; the english wiki isn't the permanent location for other language pages.
- Re:images, they are all copied when the project is complete. At that point you rename the images to the correct names. Until then, just use the english images.
- If you think traditional Chinese and Simplified are different enough, you need to point it out on the project page and make sure there is a public standard of the differences. --JonTheMon 14:35, 25 April 2012 (UTC)
- You haven't made any comments on the project page and you MUST use the project template on your pages. --JonTheMon 17:20, 30 April 2012 (UTC)