Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
oh sorry it was just a typo, happened to me ingame and thought it should be reported. I was tired at the time :P —Preceding unsigned comment added by Taksynator (talk • contribs) at 22:56:35 July 2 2014
- What was a typo? I don't think I've reverted any of your edits....? --Xolroc (talk) 04:01, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
Change logs[edit source]
All the change logs should follow the official change log on the official Terraria forum. User:Zdroid9770/Sig1 02:31, 5 July 2014 (UTC)
- Ah, well then please do note that in the edit summary. When someone removes plausible information without putting a reason, I tend to assume it's vandalism and revert it. --Xolroc (talk) 02:33, 5 July 2014 (UTC)
- I'll do so in the future. Also I have looked over the official change log and I've notice that change, you reverted back, was official. I've went ahead and copied the information and replace the current information. Quite a lot of the changes was missing or misplaced. You can see the changes here. Cheers! :) User:Zdroid9770/Sig1 02:38, 5 July 2014 (UTC)
seriously, its the luggage. chest+ teeth. do you think it can look anything ? it must be 16px. its not the look, its the function. and it was in trivia, it doesnt need to be the most precise thing in the world you know. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk)
- You may think it's the Luggage, but mimics show up a LOT in various RPGs, both tabletop RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons and their video game counterparts like Dark Souls. See this page. I think the similarity is mostly to the Dungeons and Dragons mimic, but since that's been a base for so many other things you can't really specify one thing in particular. --Xolroc (talk) 14:37, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- perhaps its not worth to cite all their occurences in RPG, as basic chest monster. but, what i cited was a cultural reference outside of gaming. admittedly, it was a satire of the too classical fantasy worlds of RPG, and was only created afterwerds. BUT its an occurence where its named, its in triuvia! it can be 10 pages long, nobody cares, important info can still be found at first glance in the page. seriously, this is not important. so why publish it, you may say?. half full or half empty? you really care?
- and why doesnt this auto sign! 22.214.171.124 14:53, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- I do really care, because I want this wiki to look as good as possible. The trivia section is commonly filled with dozens of 'references' of dubious merit, and I've tried to make an effort to clean them up to only references that have some plausibility and are not already covered by other notes. Though, I will mention on the page that it does appear in things other than RPGs.
- By the way, it doesn't auto sign as the talk pages use the same editor as other pages, and the main page would be a mess if every edit got signed. --Xolroc (talk) 14:56, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
Yes the chances I listed are chances that you will get a certain butterfly when using a net. If you think the language needs changed, feel free to rewrite, but the numbers are good.