Undead Miners (and the Vampire Miner on Old-gen console and ) are enemies that appear in the Cavern layer and follow the Fighter AI. The Undead Miners wear a Mining Helmet, which provides a small amount of light around them. This light makes them much easier to find and can sometimes reveal sealed caves, much like blooming Blinkroot. Undead Miners can break down doors.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Vampire Miner does not take extra damage from the Stake Launcher, unlike the Vampire from the Solar Eclipse, even though they are both vampires.
- Vampire Miners do not wear the Mining Helmet and do not drop it, so keep this in mind when farming. However, they still give off light, like the Undead Miner.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Undead Miners now have a chance to drop Mining Helmets.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Desktop 1.0.4:
- Name changed from Dead Miner to Undead Miner.
- Health increased from 60 to 70, defense increased from 8 to 9, damage increased from 20 to 22.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed Vampire Miner. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed Vampire Miner. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Removed Vampire Miner.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.