We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Terraria Wiki
Vanity items are wearable items that can be equipped in Social Slots next to the Armor and Accessories slots in a character's Inventory. Wearing them will change a character's appearance, but will not provide any functionality. Vanity items placed in the armor slots will also cover all armor appearances. Many of these vanity items are references to popular culture and other video games.
These costumes can only be found in Goodie Bags or from NPCs during the Halloween season.
These costumes can only be found in Presents or from NPCs during the Christmas season.
These sets do not follow any seasons. They can be bought from NPCs, looted from bosses, looted from enemies, looted during events, looted from chests, or crafted by the player.
| Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.
Mobile-exclusive Vanity Sets[edit | edit source]
| Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the mobile version of Terraria.
Japanese Console-only Sets[edit | edit source]
The item(s) or effects described on this page exist as functional game items, but cannot be acquired through normal gameplay.
- All 1.2.4 vanity items are currently dysfunctional. This may be due to a bug in the coding which might recognize the vanity set as unidentified so therefore cannot be equipped.
- 1.3.5: Added Arkhalis and Leinfors sets.
- 1.3.3: Added Djinn's Curse.
- 1.3.2: New vanity items introduced.
- 1.3.1: Added Engineering Helmet.
- 126.96.36.199: You can now wear Developer items without having the non-developer killing effect.
- 188.8.131.52: It is now possible to obtain Developer items and The White Tuxedo. New outfits are available including Tax Collector's Hat, Suit and Pants, and Dye Trader's Turban.
- 1.2.4: New vanity items introduced.
- 184.108.40.206: Fixed bug with a naked arm drawing over some vanity shirts.
- 1.2.3: New vanity items introduced. Wings and accessories can be dyed.
- 1.2.2: New vanity items introduced.
- 220.127.116.11: Fixed several graphical issues with the new Halloween costumes.
- 1.2.1: New vanity items introduced.
- 1.2: New vanity items introduced. Armors can be dyed.
- 1.1: Turning on PvP no longer makes social slot items invisible.