Vanity items are wearable items that can be equipped in Social Slots next to the Armor and Accessories slots in a character's Inventory. Wearing them will change a character's appearance, but will not provide any functionality. Vanity items placed in the armor slots will also cover all armor appearances. Many of these vanity items are references to popular culture and other video games.
These sets can only be found in Goodie Bags or from NPCs during the Halloween season.
These costumes can only be found in Presents or from NPCs during the Christmas season.
These sets do not follow any seasons. They can be bought from NPCs, looted from bosses, looted from enemies, looted during events, looted from chests, or crafted by the player.
The item(s) or effects described in this section exist as functional game items, but cannot be acquired through normal gameplay.
|| Fashion Statement • "Equip armor or vanity clothing in all three social slots."
| Equip armor or vanity clothing in all three social slots.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: You can now wear Developer items without having the non-developer killing effect.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: It is now possible to obtain Developer items and The White Tuxedo. New outfits are available including Tax Collector's Hat, Suit and Pants, and Dye Trader's Turban.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed bug with a naked arm drawing over some vanity shirts.
- Desktop 1.2.3: New vanity items introduced. Wings and accessories can be dyed.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Fixed several graphical issues with the new Halloween costumes.
- Desktop 1.2: New vanity items introduced. Armors can be dyed.
- Desktop 1.1: Turning on PvP no longer makes social slot items invisible.