Vanity items are wearable items that can be equipped in social slots next to the armor and accessories slots in a character's inventory. Wearing them will change a character's appearance, but will not provide any functionality. Vanity items placed in the armor slots will also cover all armor appearances. Many of these vanity items are references to popular culture and other video games.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.3: Warning: No results.
The item(s) or effects described in this section exist as functional game items, but cannot be acquired through normal gameplay.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Added Arkhalis and Leinfors sets.
- Desktop 1.3.3: Added Djinn's Curse.
- Desktop 1.3.2: New vanity items introduced.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Added Engineering Helmet.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: You can now wear Developer items without having the non-developer killing effect.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: It is now possible to obtain Developer items and The White Tuxedo. New outfits are available including Tax Collector's Hat, Suit and Pants, and Dye Trader's Turban.
- Desktop 1.2.4: New vanity items introduced.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed bug with a naked arm drawing over some vanity shirts.
- Desktop 1.2.3: New vanity items introduced. Wings and accessories can be dyed.
- Desktop 1.2.2: New vanity items introduced.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed several graphical issues with the new Halloween costumes.
- Desktop 1.2.1: New vanity items introduced.
- Desktop 1.2: New vanity items introduced. Armors can be dyed.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Dragon armor, Titan armor, and Spectral armor are now vanity sets sold by the Traveling Merchant. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Dragon armor, Titan armor, and Spectral armor are now vanity sets sold by the Traveling Merchant. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.