Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Tooltip||Inflicts target with Venom|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
- Venom Bullet
Venom Bullets are one of 6 types of craftable ammunition made from Empty Bullets, which are sold by the Arms Dealer after Hardmode has been enabled. They currently have the second highest base damage of all Bullets in the game, surpassed only by Luminite Bullets, and inflict the Venom debuff upon the target. The debuff lasts for 10 seconds, inflicting 50 extra damage (2 damage per hit)
The cost of a stack of 50 Venom Bullets is
1150*11 50 , which is 23*23 per round. The cost of crafting 1000 rounds of ammunition (20 stacks of 50) is 23000*2 30 .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Venom bullets pair especially well with a Sniper Rifle, Sniper Scope, and Frost Armor, because they allow you to inflict two dangerous debuffs at very long range while still dealing incredible damage on the first shot.
- To be more precise, it allows you to add 14 DPS worth of debuffs to the base 317 DPS of the Sniper Rifle (more with a good Modifier), which amounts to a 4.4% increase in damage. Note that a lot of enemies are immune to Venom, however.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.