|Use time||30 Average|
|Tooltip||Shoots a venom fang that pierces multiple enemies|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
- Venom Fang
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Venom Staff always shoots one projectile directly towards the cursor. This effect can be observed when running quickly along an Asphalt sky bridge, autofiring the Venom Staff without moving the mouse. The projectiles will form a neat line.
- If multiple projectiles hit a target, only one projectile will deal damage.
- The number of projectiles is determined by taking the base of 4, incrementing it by one with a chance of 1/3, then 1/4, and then 1/5. This results in the following chances:
Chance 4 40% (2/5) 5 43.33% (13/30) 6 15% (3/20) 7 1.67% (1/60)
- The average number of projectiles fired is 4.78.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the tooltip says that it shoots one fang, there are actually multiple projectiles.
- It is one of only four weapons in the game that can inflict Venom without any buffs or bonuses, the others being the Spider Staff, the Pygmy Staff, and the Queen Spider Staff.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now inflicts the Venom debuff, instead of the Magnet Sphere.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.