|Damage||38 / 36 Ranged|
|Use time||8 Insanely Fast|
|Tooltip||Shoots a powerful, high velocity bullet|
- Internal Item ID: 1255
The Venus Magnum is a Hardmode gun occassionally dropped by Plantera (14.29% chance). Musket Balls and Silver Bullets fired from this weapon gain the speed and visual effect of High Velocity Bullets, but retain their original damage. While it cannot be autofired, the Venus Magnum's use time is lower than most automatic weapons, allowing it to be manually refired at a similar rate.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Venus Magnum can be considered a direct upgrade of the Uzi, as it also fires bullets as though they were High Velocity Bullets, and has minor improvements in almost all stats. However, the Uzi can autofire whereas the Venus Magnum cannot. It can also be seen as a direct upgrade to the Phoenix Blaster, as both do not autofire and the Venus Magnum has vastly improved stats.
- All weapons autofire, making this a very strong gun.
- On Console and Mobile, the weapon's use time is 9 (Very Fast).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In appearance, the Venus Magnum seems to resemble The Undertaker, but with a laser sight and different colors.
- The Sniper Rifle, Uzi, and Venus Magnum all have the same tooltip.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Damage increased from 36 to 38, use time reduced from 9 to 8.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.