Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Vertebrae is a crafting material dropped by Crimeras, Blood Crawlers, Face Monsters and the Floaty Gross as a 33.33% (1/3) drop. They are used much like Rotten Chunks for worlds that spawn with a Crimson biome instead of a Corruption.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike its counterpart, Rotten Chunk, it cannot be used to make Leather.
- Despite being called Vertebrae, there only appears to be a single vertebra in the sprite.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: You can now craft battle potions with vertebrae.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.