|AI Type||Spell AI|
|Damage||65 / 130 (116)|
|Debuff duration||5 minutes / 10 minutes|
|Debuff tooltip||Physical abilities are decreased|
- Internal NPC ID: 112
Vile Spit is a projectile fired by Corruptors, which only appear in Hardmode Corruption biomes. In Expert mode , the Eater of Worlds also fires Vile Spit at the player from its multiple segments. It has a small chance to inflict the Weak debuff. Vile Spit can be easily destroyed in midair by hitting the sphere with any weapon that is capable of dealing damage due to the projectile having a single point of health. Vile Spit will also break if it comes in contact with any block.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As it is only fired from enemies that are native to the Corruption, one will not see Vile Spit in a Crimson world, unless an artificial Corruption biome is created.
- The Vile Spit fired from the Eater of Worlds deals slightly less damage than the ones fired from Corruptors.
- Before the 1.2 update, Vile Spit would convert any blocks it came in contact with to their Corrupt counterparts.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Damage of Vile Spit fired from the Eater of Worlds reduced.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.8498:
- Fixed bug where Corruptors, along with other enemies, wouldn't spawn, effectively re-adding Vile Spit.
- Vile Spit no longer corrupts blocks.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.