Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- For the environmental Vines that grow and hang from dirt, see Vines. For climbable vines, see Vine Rope.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Amazon ( )||Iron Anvil|
total: 5 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A way to farm Man Eaters is to find a chain of horizontal caves in the jungle and dig a long passage between them, and then make two rows of platforms. While running between the platforms the chance of spawning a Man Eater will increase. If any Hornets spawn, simply smack them up into the air, and they will not be able to pass down through the platform.
- These are used in several crafts, but always in smaller quantities than Stingers or (especially) Jungle Spores. Any excess relative to those more profitable materials can only be sold at its own low price.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.