|Use time||28 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Summons the void vault|
If carried, it may pick up items when your inventory is full
'This pocket dimension is out of this world!'
- Void Bag
The Void Bag is a unique item that grants access to the Void Vault. When in the player's inventory, the Void Bag automatically stores items collected after the player's inventory is filled to capacity, which is indicated by purple pickup text.
When used manually, the Void Bag functions similarly to the Money Trough, providing a temporary point of access to the player's Void Vault that lasts for 3 minutes. The item is not consumed and can be used limitlessly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is only obtainable after defeating Skeletron, as bones are required, which are dropped by Dungeon enemies. Additionally, Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu must be fought in order to acquire Shadow Scales or Tissue Samples, respectively. However, these bosses do not necessarily need to be defeated, as they drop the crafting ingredients during the fight, not just when killed.
- The Void Bag will not pick up Quest fish if the player's inventory is full or contains another quest fish of the same type, however the fish can still be placed inside the bag manually, and any quest fish already within the Void Vault will not prevent the player from picking up another in their inventory.
- When the player's inventory is full and he/she tries to loot an item from a chest the items will not be sent to the Void Bag.
- The Void Bag will not pick up Etherian Mana, but the Mana can be placed into the bag manually or via Quick Stack.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.