Void Dye is a Hardmode, post-Moon Lord dye crafted using Luminite Bars. These are crafted from Luminite dropped by the Moon Lord, spawnable via the Celestial Sigil or Lunar Events. The Dye causes a pulsating effect, much like the pulsating effect that the Moon Lord creates moments before he awakens.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the hardest Dyes to acquire a full set of, requiring a total of 15 Luminite Bars, or 60 Luminite.
- It takes a grand total of 65 Luminite Bars (260 Luminite) to make 13, if the Demon Heart is used, 70 Luminite Bars (280 Luminite) to make 14, and in Master Mode, 75 Luminite Bars (300 Luminite) to make 15 Void Dyes to fill every dye slot. To get this much Luminite, you need to kill the Moon Lord at least 4 times.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.