Void Dye is a Hardmode, post-Moon Lord Dye that is crafted using Luminite Bars crafted from Luminite. Luminite is dropped by the Moon Lord, who spawns after defeating the Celestial Towers from the Lunar Events or using a Celestial Sigil. The Dye causes a pulsating effect, much like the pulsating effect that the Moon Lord creates moments before he awakens.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the hardest Dyes to acquire a full set of, requiring a total of 15 Luminite Bars, or 60 Luminite.
- It takes a grand total of 65 Luminite Bars (260 Luminite) to make 13, or if the Demon Heart is used, 70 Luminite Bars (280 Luminite) to make 14, Void Dyes to fill every dye slot. To get this much Luminite, you need to kill the Moon Lord at least 4 times.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.